Applying to the PhD program in Chemistry
- To apply to the Graduate Program in Chemistry please go to: https://applygrad.missouri.edu/apply/
- Students who need assistance may apply for an Application Fee Waiver. For instructions on how to receive such a Waiver, please contact our Admissions Coordinator, Jerry Brightwell at: email@example.com. Please have the re: line of the email read: APPLICATION FEE WAIVER REQUEST. Please be patient, it may take a few days for us to reply.
- Results of GRE General or Chemistry Subject Exam scores may be provided, but are NOT required.
- Applicants from countries where the primary first language is not English must provide results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The recommended minimum scores are (approximately): TOEFL IBT-92 or IELTS-6.5/7 or Duolingo – 110.
- Applications for the typical August start in the PhD program will be reviewed as they are received throughout the Spring semester and applicants will be notified of the decision as soon as possible. Applications to begin the program in January will also be considered and will be reviewed as they are received.